Hi fashion weekly challenge; the floral trend!

First here are the rules; 
1) dress up in any floral ensemble, well paired

2) take a CLEAR picture of u in it

3) tag me on Instagram. @hifashiononline and #hifashionline

4) at the end of the week 5 best looks will be chosen, it could be you! 


Here are a few ideas to rock florals 

There are so many fantastic ways to rock the floral trend! Personally, floral is my go-to for any occasion. It's girly and feminine, but can also be dressed up with an edgy vibe, floral is the perfect trend to rock. Do you love to wear floral? Check out some of my favorite ways to rock the floral trend and look absolutely fab! 

1. FLARED PANTS



I don't think I could pull these off but I'm actually obsessed with this look. I think flared pants are awesome - I'm just more of a "skinny jeans" type of girl. To recreate this look, pick out a fun floral-printed pair of flared pants and pair it with a cute crop top! I'm loving this white one - it complements the pants really well without having the outfit look too overwhelming. These flared pants are just one of the cute ways to rock the floral trend.

2. OLEKU

 Yes yes yes, oleku, iro and bubba has been here since the days of our fore fathers, thanks to modern fashion it has evolved into a more stylish trend and young ladies who wouldn't be caught tying wrappers are now enjoying the trend, and yes you could rock it in floral too... I snatched this pic off Instagram, I didn't crop it so you could also follow the fabulous lady rocking it. It's adorable


3. OVERALLS


Overalls are soooo in right now! I'm loving these floral printed overalls (similar ones can be found onforever21.com). They just scream out spring time and are perfect for running errands or just hanging out with your friends. You can pair them with a simple black or white top, or if you're feeling bold, layer them over another pattern - like this striped tee!

4. MATCHING SET



I'm in love with this look! To recreate it, find matching set of shorts + crop top. The floral pattern is perfect for the spring! Don't forget to add your oversized sunglasses. That'll take your outfit to the next level. Could be worn to the beach...

5. DRESSES


Floral dresses tend to look flirty and fun every time, best part is you don't even need a pair of heels sandals to look chic, flat shoes still work for these


6. SKIRT


Ranti-in-review.blogspot.com


This look is adorable. To recreate it, pair your floral-printed skirt with a cute crop top, a shirt or even a graphic tee! It'll give you a fun spring vibe that you can rock anywhere. I love the sunglasses, Such a cute detail!

7. BLAZER




Floral blazers are a must-have for your closet. It'll add a cute and girly touch to any business-casual outfit. It's perfect for looking fashion forward while still remaining work appropriate. I love look

Well, there you have it! These are just seven out of many different ways that you can rock the floral trend.

I'll be impatiently waiting for your pictures....
If you have any ideas, chip it in the comment section... Xoxo