Style personality ; pamela Ifeneme

Style personality is a new segment of my blog am starting up this year, it showcases ordinary individuals with exceptional styles and drives, some I know personally, and others who read my blog that I don't know much about.... It's just a mixture of style inspiration and personality reviews.... (What Linda ikeji calls beauty of the day) lol

Pamela is currently a second year student of LISOF (leaders in the science of fashion) a fashion school in Johannesburg, former miss global Nigeria, she's done adverts for glo airtel, runway shows for arise Africa, music meets runway, and some tv commercials. She's a very stylish young lady and that's why she's my first style personality today.....





Her style says "express yourself, don't always play safe" 
What does it say to you?