Holograms

This will be my first time reviewing about nail polish. As you may noticed, I rarely post about beauty products, but this one has really caught my attention. So, I just stumbled upon these "dynamic duo" from Ozotic Mish Mash collection, #534 and China Glaze Hunger Games Collection, Smoke and Ashes. I must say, I'm currently in love with them.
After applying two coats of China Glaze Hunger Games Collection, Smoke and Ashes then finished it with one coat of Ozotic Mish Mash collection, #534, as the top coat, the first thing I noticed is that they both go perfectly together bringing out those stunning iridescent holographic effect. Making my nails immediately look so fabulous. And needless to say, it also goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe.
Click through this link to check out more sizzling shades and go watch the video below to see how beautiful they are.