How To Wear Estate Jewelry For Casual Friday

Every once in a while I break down and adopt casual Friday attire.  This morning I had errands to run so cargos, flats, a sweater and a long scarf were the only reasonable choice.
Staying with my green theme of the week, I decided to pair sage-y green with vintage jade jewelry from Beladora2.com.

Here's the carved jade pendant on a jade bead necklace, jade earrings, vintage jade ring, modernist jade ring and my favorite, a carved jade fu dog charm on a gold link bracelet to ward off evil. 

OK, so I'm not that photogenic
But I like my casual outfit and vintage jewelry
better than what is being showcased in the window down the street at the Chanel boutique

Why, no really why, is Chanel showing high waisted elastic cuffed short sweatpants thingys in gold lame type fabric with a fake gold fringe belt and an oversized print top?
Who wears these things individually or together in one outfit?
Who?