The Special Seven

Q : Where can I find cute and affordable shoes?
A : Centro Lifestyle Department Store is definitely my go-to for them! So whether you want to splurge or just buy one pair that you currently need, this is the best site for you.

51

Well, take a look at my best finds here:
  • camel flats from Wimo
54

55

  • strappy wooden heels from Rotelli
52

53

I just can't hardly wait to wear them!

56
wearing sleeveless denim shirts, leopard printed top, maxi skirt, tote bag-all from Pasar Senen, wooden wedges-Retail Therapy

And a very great news for you, Centro is currently having their 7th Anniversary, with lots of special discounts that I bet you don't want to miss out! Interesting, huh? So, what to wait?

P.S For more updates, go to Centro on Facebook and follow @centroholic on Twitter.