It's My MANGO Style!

So here's the vlog about the MANGO Fashion Fushion..


source

Fast forward to the winner announcement at the end of the show, Diana came out as the 1st winner, followed by me on 2nd, and then Michelle on 3rd position.
Well, in my opinion, it's actually not a competition at all, rather it's more about how the three of us showing each interpretation of styling. Indeed they both also have great fashion sense. Therefore, I can tell that celebrating diversity and creativity was really really fun.
Allow me also to thank the MANGO team for giving the bloggers this fascinating opportunity. It's truly an honor.

mango4

Lastly, this is what I wore..

mango1

mango2

mango3
wearing lime ts and sleeveless denim shirts-Pasar Senen, khaki rolled-up pants-D'BUTE, vintage blue necklace-Jl.Surabaya, cotton candyland shawl-Nefertiti Jewelz

P.S Million thanks to Carl and Melfin for making the vlog. Really appreciate it!