To Get A New Look

Last Saturday, I got an offer to try out the upcoming Japanese top hair studio in town , Shunji Matsuo by Hisato. It is located in Dharmawangsa Square The City Walk 2nd Floor Unit 38-40 Jl. Dharmawangsa VI & IX, South Jakarta.
Some information to share about Shunji Matsuo, the man behind the salon, he is a renowned celebrity hairstylist. His creative hairstyles have been featured on the top fashion runways of leading designers, such as, Jean Paul Gaultier, Oscar de la Renta, Comme des Garcons, Yohji Yamamoto, Donna Karan and Calvin Klein. His creations have also featured in the top US fashion magazines like American Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, New York Magazine and The New York Times.
Well, for what it's worth, I'd like to share a bit of my experience having my hair-makeover. Firstly, I had some discussion with one of the hairdresser, Subasinghe Yuuta, about what he's going to do with my hair. I was pretty nervous when he said that he's going to dye my hair, because I've actually never done it before. The most I've ever done is perm my hair. But, I thought I want to give it a try.
And, it was actually a great decision I made. Because it turned out, I absolutely love the results. Couldn't even think of any more words to say, I was extremely happy with my new hair. Not only me, my boyfriend also got a hair-cut by the other hairdresser, Sugai Shunsuke, and I think he looks much better.

Before the makeover :






and here comes the result :



Thanks so much Sugai-san and Yuuta-san from Shunji Matsuo by Hisato Hair Studio! We both are totally satisfied with our new hair.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S this photo was taken before I had my hair makeover (obviously!)
wearing stripes ts-Pasar Gedebage, printed sleeveless top and pastel velvet skirt-Pasar Senen, nude skinny belt-Toko Maju at Pasar Mayestik, strappy shoes-Closet Queen at STC

Last but not least, Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio Indonesia will open in June 2010. And if you're curious about how the hair studio looks, here are some sneak peeks.



And for more details, please follow @shunjimatsuo on Twitter or join their Facebook fan-page at Shunji Matsuo Indonesia.

photos by : Carl Ronaldo