my new old obsession -> chanel - chance

First of all I'd like to admit that I'm obsessed with perfumes. Here is a proof. 
But I just can't help myself :) 

my collection :D -> I hope my boyfriend will not see this picture :D 


So today I got a package from parfumcek.si . I got this amazing perfume called Chanel - Chance. I believe that you all know this perfume. But this one is different.:))

It comes in a package similar to armani - city glam (on the "collection" picture between Chanel and Versace Bright Crystal). 
Danes sem dobila paket iz spletne strani parfumcek.si . Naročila sem Chanelov Chance. Embalaža parfuma je zelo podobna Armanijevem City Glamu. Na sliki med Chanelom in Versace - Bright Crystal.




I also got 3 samples: moschino - funny (omg what is wrong with them- this is their second perfume which is similar to dg- light blue.. I really don't understand this.. ), escada - pacific paradise (I already have this  perfume so it's nice to have sample ( I don't  like to walk around with perfumes in my bag because sth bad can happen to them :D )) and mexx - ice touch ( I can't decide if I like it or not :) )
Poleg sem dobila še 3 vzorčke in sicer moschino - funny (že drugi parfum od moschina, ki je skoraj isti kot light blue od d&g - ne vem kaj jim je :S ), escada - pacific paradise (ker že imam ta vonj, bo ta testerček super za v torbico.. ne maram namreč prevažati parfumov s seboj, ker jih hitro lahko doleti nesreča :D) in mexx - ice touch (hmm.. ne vem no.. :) )



In the box there are 3 things: 1 perfume and 2 refills :) 
V škatli so 3 stvari: 1 parfum in 2 refilla. 

Here I opened the parfume to show you how it looks. 
Takole izgleda parfum razstavljen.. da boste imele boljšo predstavo :)


LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT. 
Now i have to go study. I have an exam next Tuesday. And Yes - this evening I will chose a winner in my giveaway -> so you have still about 6 hours to join it :). 
Have a great day! :)
Danes zvečer bom izžrebala zmagovalca v Giveawayu. Sedaj se moram pa iti naprej učit.... jooooj kako se mi ne da.. 
Do takrat imate še približno 6 ur časa, tako da se čimprej vključite, če se še niste :)
Se slišimo! :)